Friday, March 24, 2023

Ramadan, Year 2

I wasn’t as prepared for my second year of Ramadan as a Muslim. I have been preoccupied and, if I’m being 100% honest, I have pulled away from my religious studies since October.  I don’t think it was intentional, necessarily, I just felt overwhelmed with information while I really just wanted to focus on my connection with Allah. 

I find myself missing the learning, though. So, this Ramadan, I want to re-center around seeking knowledge and learning.

Insha Allah, that will allow me to spend more time outside of myself and reflecting on how I can be of more service to others.  

Ready or not, we are on day 2…. Time waits for no one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mask Off

 Sometime around 2018, a much younger colleague asked me if I was autistic.  Being raised in the 80s, I had a very specific idea of what aut...